« Style Is Everything, people | Main | EL 200 "Going Live" Chp 1 & 2 »

A simple kind of page

"Provide meaningful subheadings, bulleted lists, and bold keywords.
Conventional print prose is designed for sequential readers who will start at the beginning and move sequentially to the end. Such writing develops extended ideas via a series of good paragraphs joined by transitions. Each sentence helps to build the paragraph; each paragraph supports the chapter; each chapter drives the book towards its conclusion."

This is the one thing about this whole making a web page thing that I actually like. I'll admit right here I have trouble and am confused with the coding that comes with making a web page. I am much more interested in the topic and the writing of what will be on the webpage. While I do not have partner yet I do have a few ideas in mind about what would make a good webpage. I know mine will not be fanciful in any way, since I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to the buildiing process, but I do know that the actual writing will be something I will hopefully do well. I'm sure through this work I wil learn to become more familiar with web coding, but for now give me more writing.

Posted by RachelPrichard at September 23, 2006 9:51 PM