« Jerz Smiley weblog | Main | Facebook Faux Paus »

Kushner teaches stupid girl the hard way

I thought that Nate Kushners blog about his run in with the plagiarist was PRICELESS!!! In my opinion this girl obvioulsy deserved whatever has happened to her because of her stupidity. Did she honestly think that just because "hindu" is in someone's profille, that they are experts on such a subject. Also, the fact that she picked a complete stranger on the internet who probably could have used all the information she gave him to hack her to bits is yet another reason that this girl got what was coming to her. If she did not see that Kushner was obviously messing with her, then she deserves the discomfort of being caught.
Now to the morale of the story. Obviously it is wrong to plagiarise and no one should do such a thing. This story is an example of how one should definitley think before one writes. Especially if the work is being handed in to a professor or published. There are always consequences to faulty writing and Miss Laura Krishna will soon find out.

Posted by RachelPrichard at September 6, 2006 1:46 PM

This happened in March, I wonder if anything has happened yet? I can't believe she said she'd pay anything. If she's going to do a stupid thing, she could have at least done it in a smarter way!

Posted by: ErinWaite at September 6, 2006 2:06 PM

I'm skeptical. The quote I picked out for my agenda item is from a post found on a later date on Kushner's blog--April 1st... April Fool's Day. And I don't know what to make of it.

I do suppose, however, that this gives a new meaning to the phrase "check's in the mail." ;)

Posted by: Karissa at September 7, 2006 10:08 PM