A Ghastly Greeting..

Hey everyone!

I thought that I would write an introduction entry so everyone could get to know me a little bit, since we'll be spending quite a lot of time together this semester. Well.. were to start?  I'm an undergrad majoring in both Art History and English Literature, and I'm a complete horror junkie.  Books, graphic novels, movies, art...doesn't matter. I'm all over it! 

I must admit that I tend to gravitate towards vampires quite often, but I love psychological horror too like (Silence of the Lambs, and thrillers written by James Patterson). In fact, I just got done reading a twelve book series called Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan and it pretty much consumed like life for two weeks. But I must admit my two favorite authors would be James Patterson and Ann Rice, but I don't mind a classic Stephen King novel every once and a while.

I do aspire to be a novelist in the future, but I'm also working (slowly it seems) towards my Bachelors degrees and then my Ph.D. so I can teach at a university as well. I am currently working on a story which I'm pretty excited about, so we'll keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Well.. as you can probably tell, I'm really excited for this class and I can't wait to meet all of you and see what you have to say.  Let's have an intense semester and bring on the horror!

Steph
cartoon_bat.gif

Mike Arnzen said:

Your blog is looking fantastic, Stephanie! I love that dancing bat for some reason. Thanks for all the great comments on our class voicethread.com page.