Ok....Little story first. I didn't know that we had to do this until like, well now. Harry Potter is a character that sits near and dear to both Valerie and myself so we chose to do our term project on that. What started out as a wonderful idea for a website turned into a disaster for a blog. When Val and I went in to try and change our colors and layout to the blog we had no idea what was in for us. Somehow we managed to completely mess up everything and we had to start from the beginning with the default codes off of the MT Website. Even these default codes gave us trouble because at first we couldn't find them. We actually started making plans B and C (plan B being a blogspot blog and plan C being panic), and then Valerie cries, "OMG! HOW STUPID AM I???" She then proceeds to do a flurry of activity which threw me into a state of confusion. Long story short, we (meaning Val) figured out what was wrong and we have now ended with this plain, but effective blog.
A note on our entries. We took two different stances to this project. Val's end of it focused very much on the actual novel that we were studying, while I chose to give a bit more background on the theories that we decided to do. When they are brought together I think that they make a pretty darn cohesive blog about our literary escapades into the world of Harry Potter. I would like to say that I learned more about MT by working with Valerie than I ever thought possible. I think that it is also important to note that Karissa was key in our success because she directed us to the MT defaults that for some reason we could not find. Thanks Karissa!Posted by Tiffany Brattina at April 19, 2007 4:13 PM | TrackBack