Home > Uncategorized > Seton Hill Remembers 9-11

Seton Hill Remembers 9-11

Seton Hill University gathers to remember the terrorist attacks of 9-11-2001.

Please feel free to share a memory, a reflection, a thought, a prayer.

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. Dennis Jerz
    September 9th, 2011 at 13:44 | #1

Gratitude to everyone who has agreed to help organize and participate in Seton Hill’s memorial service.

2. AHR
    September 9th, 2011 at 13:50 | #2

Thanks so much for thinking of me and thank you for the invite! My family and I are on our way out of town, or I would love to come. I do remember, I was on my way to WCT (as it was called in those days), and word was buzzing around campus of what happened. I remember walking from Lowe to Lynch Auditorium just feeling so helpless but also feeling sad and a bit guilty that I was safe and so many were hurting, unaccounted for and still in danger. It was amazing to see in a time of tragedy how that well known ‘Seton Hill Family’ pulled together and became one and supported not only those effected on campus by it but also how we reached out to so many in need. That aspect of Seton Hill always shines through in times of need…the sense of one-ness and the sense of family.
    Thanks again, Dr. J! :)

3. Daniel Bernstein
    September 9th, 2011 at 13:56 | #3

I was in NY on 9/11/01, it is a day i will never forget. I will speak today about my experiences at today’s event. It is important that these types of events are forever reinforced in our memories.

4. September 10th, 2011 at 00:59 | #4

The Tribune Review posted a write-up of this event.

5. Alan
    September 18th, 2011 at 13:52 | #5

R.I.P to everyone that day. Sad..

6. Iza Lee
    October 8th, 2011 at 10:23 | #6

I hope nobody forgets that tragic day and I hope we can always remember the people who are fighting for our freedom specially the US soldiers in foreign land.

Iza

7. Monica
    November 25th, 2011 at 09:21 | #7

We are not aloud to forget the lifes that were lost in 9-11.We have to suport all the soldiers that fight for the freedom of inocent ones.

Great work you do with this site

8. Jason
    November 29th, 2011 at 21:04 | #8

This is so great that you guys made a post for us to post about 9-11. It’s so odd to think about how much it still affects our nation.

9. John
    January 11th, 2012 at 12:00 | #9

A terrible day!
    I hope that one day, not live like this any more.

1. No trackbacks yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.