Tuesday, 22 Jan 2013

FAQ

Booking an Appointment

You are welcome to stop by my office without an appointment. If my door is open, I’d be happy to meet you. If my door is closed, I am usually concentrating on something, and may not have time for more than a word or two.

If you would like to reserve time during my office hours, the easiest way to do so is through my Google Calendar. (You may of course try to reach me another way.)

Click the link, and navigate to the appropriate day. If you see a gray button that’s labeled “Appointment” or something similar, that means I have a slot open at that time. You can click the button, and you’ll see a box like this, which you can use to send me a request for an appointment. (You can just send the request as is, but if you’d like to add a note that might help me prepare and make our time together more productive.)

Screen Shot 2013-01-08 at 5.19.19 PM

If you click “Save,” you’ll see this confirmation, which means I’ve received your request.

Screen Shot 2013-01-08 at 5.22.53 PM

You’ll hear from me soon (quite often right away; usually by noon of the next working day).

One Comment

1. [...] Book appointments via Google Calendar. (How do I book an appointment with Google Calendar?) [...]

Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*