- For homework, you were asked simply to bring an electronic version of your response to this reading.
- During class (after the quiz), create a WordPress blog for yourself by going to blogs.setonhill.edu and clicking “Register.”
- If you received a SHU blog any time since January, you don’t need to create a new blog — use your existing one.
- If you received a SHU blog any time before December 2010, you’ll need to create a new one.
(If you like, I can export the content of your old blog and bring it into your new blog. Just send me a request by email.)
- Fill out the form with your first name and your last name — all lowercase, with no spaces.
- Then, go to the course website for the Kershner 2-4 reading, and click the “Blog Me” button. (If you don’t see a “Blog Me” button, you should see a “Sign In” button instead. Go ahead and sign in.)
- Before class Wednesday, use the “Blog Me” button on the Kershner 5 page, to post your response to the assigned chapter.
If you don’t get through with this activity during class, you may complete it as homework.
- Later this week, I will send out instructions on finding and commenting on peer blogs, but for now, the assignment is just to familiarize yourself with your new WordPress blog and the “Blog Me” button.
- As always, I’m happy to answer questions.