Article Progress 1

Currently the status of my article is progressive, and I have broke ground in my investigation.  I have met up with two sources and conducted interviews. There has been a change of plan however, due to the availability of one of my professors.  I was going to interview a professor in the theatre department to get the arts department perspective on the issue, but he is quite busy before my rough draft deadline.  Instead I interviewed Amelia S., an art therapy major, dance minor student.  I also conducted an interview with Brad P, who informed me about my subject from a science major perspective and also from the perspective of a leader in SHGA.

I also have four confirmed interviews set up this week, and I’m waiting to hear back from one more sources.  I’m interviewing Dr. Emily W on Tuesday, as well as Mary S. and Melissa A. from IT. On Wednesday, I’m planning on meeting with Dr. Kathy H. from the education development, to add another professor’s perspective.

Source: Article Progress 1

3 thoughts on “Article Progress 1

1. I know you already created your fourth portfolio, but I wanted to comment on one of your posts because I think you’re doing a great job with your article so far! Since I considered doing this topic, I’m interested in seeing how your article turns out. As I mentioned on one of the discussions on Canvas, interview as many people as you feel necessary, and decide from there what to include. Because this article has to be longer than we’re used to, having more content from interviews will benefit you as you start to write!

1. Thank Paige, you’re too sweet! I honestly appreciate your feedback, and I’m looking forward to your article progress as well! The liberal arts is such a unique subject to tackle around here, because so many people have different views and interpretations of it. I wish you the best of luck, and I can’t wait to see what we discover. (: