»
S
I
D
E
B
A
R
«
Rainbow Hector: Daughter of Jointpop’s Lead Singer
November 23rd, 2002 by Dennis G. Jerz

The lead singer of the Trinidad group Jointpop is Gary Hector. According to this news story found on the Jointpop press page, he has a daughter named Rainbow.

6 Responses  
  • Dennis G. Jerz writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 2:18 pm

If you’re out there, Rainbow, I would love a picture of you holding a Rainbow Hector. I’ll even send you the hectopus.

• Jess P writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 3:18 pm

This is a really impressive piece of research. I bet it was exciting when you spotted this totally unrelated reference. Cuz it fits the whole theme of randomness.

• Brandon writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 3:27 pm

This is a very random piece of information, how do you find things like this to write about?

• Dennis G. Jerz writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 4:26 pm

Right you are, Jess and Brandon. The power of the Internet is all in its links. If we can figure out what it is that makes certain random linkages so useful and powerful, we can try to emulate those features in our writing.
    While it’s very true that the subject matter of this blog is trivial, I still find it amazing that I can find as much as I do, and the site has kept going for as long as it has.
    I found this particular site simply because every so often I search Google for “Rainbow Hector,” and one day this site appeared.

• Rainbow hector writes:
    January 12th, 2008 at 6:56 pm

i am rainbow hector lol…how is that for random

• Dennis G. Jerz writes:
    January 13th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

It’s great to hear from you, Rainbow!