»
S
I
D
E
B
A
R
«
Microdoc News Reviews Rainbow Hector
July 18th, 2003 by Dennis G. Jerz

"While this subject of Rainbow Hector is a little bit of trivia, the way that the Rainbow Hector Weblog provides organization to the Google database is a good example of the many topic areas where Google is far better off in poresenting good quality information to information seekers because of weblog organization." —Elwyn Jenkins, Writing Resources and a Rainbow Hector Site

I lost a few updates when I moved my website… I’ll add them here retroactively. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea Mark Pilgrim please don’t create a HectorWatcher website culpa.

4 Responses  
  • tiffany graham writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 3:24 pm

Rainbow Hector seems to be an exciting toy for the todddlers. It is a mazing to me to find out about such a toy for babies. Honestly I am new to the Rainbow Hector toy craze. I want to know when was this toy created and why I was just informed about Hector! LOL

• Lindsey writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 3:24 pm

This weblog about Hector is a prime example of how trivial and detailed something may be, Google has a way of finding it for you. Google, as a search, normally has many more choices and finds than other search engines.

• Dennis G. Jerz writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 4:21 pm

I first saw the little guy in the fall of 1997, when my wife was pregnant with our first child. In the last few years, they have disappeared from the stores, but every so often one turns up on eBay.

• Dennis G. Jerz writes:
    September 15th, 2003 at 4:23 pm

Yes, Lindsey, I agree with you — Google really knows how to deliver its results. I particularly like that the main page is so simple — unlike Yahoo and Microsoft, where the site tries to throw so many services at you that it’s distracting.

»  Substance: WordPress   »  Style: Ahren Ahimsa