By Ashley Bamgbopa
St. Patrick’s Day is finally here. This is the day to sport all of your green attire. Here’s a list of the five most fashionable GREEN trends out to date.
- 1. Ladies we all love to dress in comfort on days when we feel a bit lazy to dress up. Well on bring out your most comfortable green tee and rock it with skinny jeans and a pair of your cutest boots. Forever 21 sells this loose fitted woven top for $17.80, with batik print and an elastic belt to compliment the waistline.
- 2. Button-down shirts look good on any guy. Show off your favorite green button-down shirt this St. Patrick’s Day. Forever 21 also carries this woven button-down top for only $26.90, with plaid green print and is also complimented with a path pocket on the front.
- 3. Guys can rock the latest polo’s to show off a preppy inspired look. Express Men carries this polo for only $29.94 and it can be worn with jeans or khaki slacks.
- 4. Ladies, if you have a presentation to do for class or a job interview, The Limited has the best green blouses that can make any girl look extremely professional. For only $24.43 you can top this blouse with a business skirt or even black dress pants.
- 5. St. Patrick’s Day falls in the middle of March and most likely it still is a bit chilly outside. So ladies, you can always pair a casual outfit with a green outwear jacket. American Eagle carries this olive-colored lightweight jacket for $49.95.