« This explains what being a teacher is all about.........(Lemire Pg. 23) | Main | The Displaced Person ........ »

Epiphany.....(Hamilton 98-111)

"Epiphany: a sudden, overwhelming insight or revelation evoked by a commonplace object or a scene in a poem or a work of fiction." (Hamilton)

I saw this and thought to myself, hey, thats my favorite word lol Every time I hear or see the word Epiphany I think of my church and the celebration of an Epiphany of our lord and I think of Egypt too, and I dont know why lol. I just think it funny how a word can spark something that you would never expect it to spark in your mind lol.

http://blogs.setonhill.edu/mt/mt_tbasiut8dsfh.cgi/13214

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on March 4, 2008 10:07 PM.

The previous post in this blog was This explains what being a teacher is all about.........(Lemire Pg. 23).

The next post in this blog is The Displaced Person .........