« Epiphany.....(Hamilton 98-111) | Main

The Displaced Person ........

After reading the short story "The Displaced Person" by flannery O'Connor I was sort of confused and I had a lot of questions as well. The mail thing was at the beginging of the story, the first thing you read is a woman of the country who has a peacock following her. On my first thoughts I was like what the heck, why is a peacock following her if she is living in the country. It made absolutley no sense to me at all and I read the story the rest of the way and I sort of got it nto really . Flannery O'Connor really does write some weird stuff, not gonna lie, but she does. Its weird in a good way though casue it keeps the readers attention throughout the whole time.

http://blogs.setonhill.edu/mt/mt_tbasiut8dsfh.cgi/13384

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on March 25, 2008 12:28 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Epiphany.....(Hamilton 98-111).