There's lots to learn in an English class especially if its the "Bear necessities, the simple bear necessities!"

This is the first portfolio that I'm posting for my American Literature 1915 to the Present class.  All this is, is a compilation of all of the blogging that I've done so far.

Coverage: This section shows all of the blogs that include a quote from the required readings and that link back to the designated class web page for that reading.

• Frost: After Apple Picking has the link back to the course page and a quote from the poem at the end of the post.
  • Foster: Chapter 3 has the link back to the course page so that you can see what the other students in my class have to say as well as a quote within the blog.
  • Foster: Chapter 12 includes both of the requirements

Timliness: In this section, I included all of the blog posts that I've gotten in on the expected date as well as blogs that were more involved but a day or two late.

Interaction: This section includes the blogs and/or comments that I have posted which began an 'outside of the classroom' conversation.

Depth:In this section, I attached the blogs that I had some added 'depth' in. 

Discussion: This section includes the links to any comments I have made on my classmates blogs.