Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb!~Dark Helmet, Space Balls

Here is my Portfolio for my Writing About Literature class (Here's a link to the course website) at Seton Hill University (Here's the school's website).  A portfolio is a listing of all of the blogs I have made for this class up to date, and then they are seperated into categories.  The categories are as follows:

Coverage, Depth, Interaction, Discussion, Timliness, Xenoblogging, and a Wild Card.

• Coverage:This is a list of all of the blogs I have made for this class
  1. Ok. I was gonna whack you. But I was really conflicted about it. ~Paul Vitti, Analyze This
  2. After all, your case will come up for review in 10 to 20 years, and you will get your name in the papers all over again.~Roxy Hart, Chicago
  3. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.~Patrick Bateman, American Psycho
  4. Iocane comes from Australia,as everyone knows.And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals.And criminals are used to having people not trust them,as you are not trusted by me,so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.~Vizini,Princess Bride
  5. Why do men feel they can justify death?~ Benjamin Martin
  6. Get used to disappointment!~Westley, The Princess Bride
  7. Hi! I'm Tourguide Barbie!~Toy Story 2
  8. Its time to expand the minds its homework time !~Mrs. Doubtfire
  9. So join the marines. It's like feminism never even happened. You know?~Gracie, Mrss Congeniality
  10. Brad, hi!You been holding this long?Uh huh.I'm incredible.Yeah,Neverland.Uh-huh.Lost Boys.Jim Hook,duel to the death.I'll fill you in later.Listen,I'd love to chat,but I gotta climb a drain pipe right now.Why?Because I ran out of fairy dust!~Peter, Hook
  11. I beat you up twice and I'll do it again!~West Side Story
  12. Let me show you around, maybe play you a sound. You look like you're both pretty groovy. Or if you want something visual...that's not too abysmal. We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie.~Dr. Frank-N-Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  13. And since I am dead, I can take off my head To recite Shakespearean quotations!~Jack, The Nightmare Before Christmas
  14. Daddy! I want a squirrel!~Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  15. Now the snarfblatt dates back to prehysterical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music~Scuttle, The Little Mermaid
  • Depth: These blogs are the ones that I put the most thought and research into
  1. Iocane comes from Australia,as everyone knows.And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals.And criminals are used to having people not trust them,as you are not trusted by me,so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.~Vizini,Princess Bride
  2. Why do men feel they can justify death?~ Benjamin Martin
  3. Get used to disappointment!~Westley, The Princess Bride
  4. Brad, hi!You been holding this long?Uh huh.I'm incredible.Yeah,Neverland.Uh-huh.Lost Boys.Jim Hook,duel to the death.I'll fill you in later.Listen,I'd love to chat,but I gotta climb a drain pipe right now.Why?Because I ran out of fairy dust!~Peter, Hook
  5. Now the snarfblatt dates back to prehysterical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music~Scuttle, The Little Mermaid
  • Interaction: These are contributions I have made to my classmates' blogs or their comments on my blogs
  2. O_o????????
  • Discussion: My blogs that my classmates have commented on
  2. Iocane comes from Australia,as everyone knows.And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals.And criminals are used to having people not trust them,as you are not trusted by me,so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.~Vizini,Princess Bride
  4. Now the snarfblatt dates back to prehysterical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music~Scuttle, The Little Mermaid
  • Timliness:These are the blogs that I have done on time
  2. Get used to disappointment!~Westley, The Princess Bride
  3. Now the snarfblatt dates back to prehysterical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music~Scuttle, The Little Mermaid
  • Xenoblogging:Contributions to others' blogs
  1. Omg! Disney Princesses!
  • Wild Card: These are the blogs that I am most proud of
  3. Brad, hi!You been holding this long?Uh huh.I'm incredible.Yeah,Neverland.Uh-huh.Lost Boys.Jim Hook,duel to the death.I'll fill you in later.Listen,I'd love to chat,but I gotta climb a drain pipe right now.Why?Because I ran out of fairy dust!~Peter, Hook

To see my classmates' portfolios, click here!