EL 150: Saturday, December 29th

"Bernice Bobs Her Hair"

"...that this hair, this wonderful hair of hers, was going--she would never again feel its long voluptuous pull as it hung in a dark-brown glory down her back." Oh I understand girl. When I got around 20 inches cut off of my hair over break (on the 29th) I put on my brave face and acted like cutting off that much hair (and basically 2 years of my life) off kinda shocked me.

So when I realized the lesson learned here - I understood that too. I like that whole starting over, getting a new look and becoming who you know you are. Though personally I think the hair made me more rockstar like, Burnice needed it to make her who she deep down wanted to be.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: EL 150: Saturday, December 29th.

Theresa Conley said:

It's absolutely amazing what hair can do to a girl. How it can make her feel. It's just hair but I know exactly what you and Bernice mean. I've cried a few times over a hair cut gone bad.