Blogging, blogging, FUN blogging!

This blog is all about all of the blogs whether it be the ones I wrote, the ones I commented on, the ones I wrote with people's comments, or whatever else.  It's blogging about blogging.  Sounds fun!

Many of the blogs are from the books that we have read such as How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Machinal by Sophie Treadwell, The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck and some poems by Robert Frost.

They are separted into 5 parts.  Some blogs may be in different ones.  The parts are: Coverage, Timeliness, Interaction, Depth, and Discussion.

• Coverage- All of my blogs were taken from direct quotes from the book.  However the ones that were more about the quote were:

Thunder Love     

Not Everyone Lives in the Same Community

One Story

Thomas the Tank Engine 

• Timeliness- All of my blogs were done on time.  I am including a few I did early and a few that I have not linked anywhere else in this blog.

Early Entries:

Stones-stones-small stones

Violence is the Answer?

Other on time entries:

After Apple Picking (Robert Frost)

The Road Not Taken (Robert Frost)

• Interaction- These blogs are ones that had other people leaving comments and continuing a discussion about what I wrote about.  It had different people interacting in some way or another.

Thomas the Tank Engine

Gone Mad

• Depth- These blogs include ones that frustrated me, inspired me, confused me, and ones that were just more in depth than the others that I wrote.

Inspiring:

Not Everyone  Lives in the Same Community

The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald)

Frustrating:

Violence is the Answer?

Confusing:

How to Read Literature Like a Professor (Foster)

• Discussion -These are blogs that I commented on of other people's to help spark a discussion.  Some people went off of what I said or considered what I had said in my comment.

Rachael Sarver's Why Did the Turtle Cross the Road?

Aja Hannah's Kill The Characters

Julianne Banda's Offstage Importance

Alicia Campbell's The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)

Other student's portfolios!