Whod'a Thunk It

boshing

The act of throwing snowballs at cars. The term was coined by Michael DeRobertis of Scarsdale, New York, in the early 1980s. The word comes from the sound made when a snowball is thrown at a car, moving or parked. The term stems from the sound created when a snowball makes a direct hit with one of these "drum-like", hollow panels - "BOSH!!!"

Let's go Boshing - Throwing hard showballs, or iceballs and hitting the "drum-like", quarter panels of cars. "Bosh!!!!"

I choose this word because I always hear about kids from my area doing this but I never knew that there was an actual name to it.  I was amazed when I found this entry on the Urban Dictionary website.

chicklit

Books that are normally written by and for young women that are usually humorous.

I love Confessions of a Shopaholic. I can relate so much

I felt that this was very sexiest because what do you call literature that is written by a man?  A book?  I just felt that this entry was interesting.

Dueces

Similar to "peace" or "peace out" taken from the hand siginal that means "peace"

I'm outta here, man, see you later, deuces

My friend in the service always says deuces before he leaves and I never knew what he meant by that phrase until I found out the it’s the same thing as saying peace.  I’m learning so much.

Shatner

Toilet paper. So named because it goes around Uranus wiping out Klingons.

"Hand me the Shatner, will ya?"

This entry was just funny.  I never knew that there was another name for toilet paper.  I was amazed when I saw this.  It just made me laugh and I had to pick it.

shut-eye

Sleep,rest, or time when the body is restored

Have you gotten some shut-eye recently?
Nah, been working 24/7.

I choose this word because I did not know if it was a Pennsylvania thing or if another people in different states say it.  But I know that there are lots of different phrases that different people use in different areas.