Bloging is More Than Writing Boring Articles about Stuffy Literature, It is about Having Fun!

Sadly, if you come to read about the wonderful world of mechanized monsters, you're out of luck.  In reality, this blog is all about video games.  When I joined the Writing for the Internet class, I feared I would be once again stuck writing boring observations about stuffy literature.  Man, was I mistaken!  In order to have a blog, one must first have a subject he or she enjoys!  I realize the strangeness of those words to some in my audience. Don't believe me?  Take a quick glance at the Seton Hill blogs: do you see anything video game-related in those entries?  I saw the need and I fulfilled it because my genuine interest in the topic.  Certainly, the people who wrote those winding, esoteric novels had interests, so why can't I talk about mine?  

However, I don't deny that writing is a process.  Then again, that process can lead to the discovery of new skills.  Here are some of new things I've learned from my time in class:

• I learned how to use Twitter!
  • Embedding videos into your blog is easy (though getting people to watch them is more challeging)!
  • Commenting on blogs can be fun and profitable!
  • Chuck Norris cannot be taken to the power of ten.  Otherwise, the Earth would instantly be destroyed by his awesomeness.

Interaction:

Are You Not Entertained?!

Depth:

Megamixer

Discussion:

Cadillacs+Lasers= Advertisement?

Outside Material:

The Devil is Punk

Ethos:

Fun with a capital F!

Conventions:

Hash Tags a-go-go!

I think you're very right Ethan. Blogging should be about having fun. And its true that writing is more of a personal action than a process.