Play Report

I'm sorry I haven't updated this blog more frequently, but I was too busy fending off a pride of "lions" with a "stick".  I realize you might not comprehend my quoted material, so allow me to translate.  The "lions" are papers and the "stick" is a pen.  Really, writing papers sometimes feels like wrestling beasts. But I'm back, and I'm ready to dish on all the games I've played in that time period. 

For the past few days, I've been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops.  I won't go into any specific details, but suffice to say, it's a good game.  In fact, I think it might be better than MW2.  Even though the single-player was short, it was really good.  The levels themselves unfolded at a break-neck pace and were never dull.  All this frantic is wrapped up good story that is head and shoulders above the hot mess that MW2's story.  Overall, Black Ops needs feel more restrained than its crazy predecessor, but paring down the focus of the story to one character (though others are playable) makes the plot far more understandable.