Masque of the Red Death

I am in the middle of putting my blog reflection together and realized that I never blogged about The Masque of the Red Death.  At the time, I did not know very much about blogging and I did not understand how to blog.  I am assuming that is the reason on why I did not have a blog for that story.
 I don't have a specific quote but I would like to say that after talking about this story in class I understand it more.  I think Poe was a crazy man for writing such an outrageous story.  He had to be out of his mind or going crazy.  I do not know what he was going through at the time of writing this but I can only assume that that was going on.  He did use a lot of symbolism with the colors and clock.  I know this isn't a big in depth idea of what the clock meant or what the color of what room meant but it is my thoughts on the story.  It was written in a crazy dark language that was really hard to understand.