Blog Portfolio 3

For my blogs this time around I decided to focus on politics-surprise!  I covered the MidTerm elections and some of the more eye brow raising/spasm inducing candidates the Republicans especially the Tea Partiers have cruelly thrust upon us.  As always I tried to tie humor into my posts while arguing my points.  I'm going to prepare you though before you read some of these, some of the information is utterly insane; the three candidates I covered can be described as a racist homophobe whose hobbies include beastiality videos, a crazy born again Chrisitian who who dabbled in witchcraft and satanism and finally a Kentucky senator who challenges the Civil Rights Act and pays for his campaign with donations from Neo Nazis.  Man, no body does crazy like the Republicans.

Interaction:

The following link is a comment I made on DJ Beckage's page wherein we discussed the stresses of college.

This one I'm particularly proud of.  BethAnne voiced her misery over the fact that she's constantly compared to lesbians because she plays softball.  I couldn't imagine the depth of her pain so I decided to show both she and the too often discriminated Softball Community my support with this comment.

Depth:

I feel that the following posts show the depth I went into on several topics.

This post covers Rand Paul's sketchy campaign funding and views on segregation and discrimination.

This post covers Christine O'Donnell and her relentless lunacy.

How is this not homophobic?

Discussion:

Unfortunately I do not have any comments to begin a discussion but I have a feeling that BethAnne may begin one soon.  Tehehe hahaha

Outside Material:

These posts show my use of outside material.

How Is This Not Homophobic

Christine O'Donnell Scares Me

Rand Paul

Ethos:

How Is This Not Homophobic

Christine O'Donnell Scares Me

Rand Paul

Response to Paladino

Paladino's EMails are NSFW

Convention:

How Is This Not Homophobic

Christine O'Donnell Scares Me

Rand Paul

Response to Paladino

Paladino's EMails are NSFW