The Start of Serious Blogging?!

I've already been blogging on Livejournal for about 5 years, but this is the first time I had to blog for school related things. So here goes...

Chapter 1 of Writing About Literature was like a little review for me. I admit that I skimmed over a few parts because I already knew what Roberts was talking about. Writing an essay is like a second nature to me.  I'm not a big fan of writing a first draft, I just sit at my laptop and start typing away. I may do an outline to help organize my thoughts, but other than that it's pretty much a step by step process. I don't like sitting there and writing everything at once (even when I write a story).

http://jerz.setonhill.edu/EL237/2009/08/roberts_ch1/

I'm completely the opposite when it comes to writing. I have to do it all in one sitting, leave it there for a day or more, and return to it to do my revising. Of course, that doesn't always happen when I'm pressed for time and end up writing my paper all night the night before it's due. We're talking about ideal situations, though, so that's not really important ;)