Envy In "Ode on a Grecian Urn"

“Walter Jackson bate suggests that the fact of repetition may spring from the poet’s envy or the happiness the figures on the urn appear to be experiencing, although “envy” is precisely what Keats repudiates as a motive in the similarly empathic experience of the companion “Ode to a Nightingale.’” (114 Kent)

I never thought about Keats “Ode to a Grecian Urn” as an envious poem but now I see that the poem could go both ways.  Envious because he entities the quality of life on the Urn, but however seems bothered by the fact that the Urn life will never know real life of pain and anguish.  The poem drives in a joyful manner, however when analyzed Envy is almost the obvious voice.  

I took this poem as envious because Keats seems to long for the lives of the people depicted on the urn. They, in a way, have eternal life and are resistant to change. Keats, however, will grow old and eventually die. Keats, I believe I remember reading was unsure about the afterlife so he envied the painted people because they already have their eternity.