HKSGBJKNDVLKJ -- Also known as "HTML"

HTML and I did not originally get along.  In fact, we used to flat out hate each other.  But the more we got to know each other, the more we found that if we put aside our differences, we could have a working relationship. 

...Sadly, HTML is not a nickname for the cute guy in one of my classes. Hypertext Markup Language, that fun stuff that makes websites and apps work, really used to give me a headache.  But the more I worked with it, the more I realized that it mostly comes down to working on the same code, but applying it in different ways.  

I ended up with a pretty good (if basic) web site that I hope to eventually turn into a portfolio.  The pictures and stories tell a lot about me (as if anyone who has ever been in the room with me during a hockey game couldn't guess.)  But to be honest, that all is just a placeholder.  Soon enough, I want to make it a working portfolio that I could use to obtain a real internship or job.  The more I work with it, the more I like it. 

This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.  

My class mates have also been working on their own projects!  Check them out here.