So many unanswered questions

This past Sunday was Seton Hill's Undergraduate Humanities Conference, to which I was a participant. For those that do not know what it is, it is a chance for students to present there scholarly achiechments/papers to faculty, students, family and friends alike. (If you get the chance to do it next year...DO IT!)

I decided to present a powerpoint presentation on a paper that I wrote for Dr. Kollar's HY103 class last semester.  It was on the conspiracy theories of JFK's assassination (Nov. 23 1963). What an interesting topic for those of you that are history buffs like myself.  From the autopsy, the zapruder film, and the warren commission, there is sufficient evidence that there was a conspiracy in his murder. 

The zapruder film was first noted as part of the conspiracy in the early 90s and was said to be revised to support the claims in the warren commission. This thesis was based on the fact that the film wasn't released publicly until years after his assassination, and that when it was it was in black and white and very hard to see. After extensive research, there is evidence that claims that the film was tampered to go only with the statments of the warren commission such as: The speed of the fill, deleted scenes (def. 6 slides are missing out of the 486 that we see now), the wound mistake, and the blurr/pincoushin mistake. 

The Warren Comission states: Oswald was the lone gunman, that there were 3 shots fired form the 6th floor of the Texas School Depository buildinding, the first one missed, the second was deamed 'the magic bullet,' and the third and final bullet struck Kennedy in his head, ultimately causing his death. 

The autopsy was what really got me to go further my research in this area. After the third shot, JFK's body was immedietaly flown to DC, to where it was examined by those unqualified to do so (government officials perhaps?). Brief summary: their orignial notes on the autopsy were burned, Connally's clothes were scrubbed and cleaned, they missed the wound in the neck becuase they didn't track the bullet's pathway, the organs were not separated or traced, and the tissue, brain, and x-ray slides are all missing to this day.  Oh and the kicker is that the autopsy photos taken at Parkland Memorial Hosptial do not match up with those taken at the Besthda Naval Hospital.  Werid huh?

I've hyperlinked some of my favorite links within this entry, and for those of you that are interested in the brief summary that I've written, you should def. check them out.  It's crazy to see some of the stuff that's out there.  Mind you, I admit that I have a bias on the subject, but I am not close minded to hearing other objections to why people think that there wasn't a conspiracy. The fact of the matter is that I like puzzles, and this one is the hardest to solve yet! 

If you have any questions for me, or would like to know more about the topic, I would be happy to try to answer your questions or lead you to some books/sites that I used for my research!

"I don't know why you are treating me like this. The only thing I have done is carry a pistol into a movie." Lee Harvey Oswald

mysterious deaths

very detailed