Valentine's Day

Okay, so I haven't written (blogged) in a long time. Half the time I'm not even sure what to write, but today I got to thinking about my valentine's day.
My day was ok, considering I hate valentine's day, always have and probably always will (or at least until I have a valentine/sweetheart-whatever you want to call it), but anyways, my Valentine's Day was ok. It was started out by a nice brunch with a friend and then I went on the mall and movies trip with friends. We saw 50 First Dates by the way, and I totally recomend it, I really loved it.
Afterwards, my friends and I ate dinner together and then I went to another friend's room and watched inuyasha (japanese anime) for the evening. That was a good way to end the day, considering that I just totally love that show and can't get enough of it. Yes, I lead a pretty sad life. I am entertained by japanese anime. Maybe sometime I will write a big article about it, hmmm, thats a good idea.
Basically my point was, it was nice spending this day with my friends even though I don't have a sweetheart. I really appreciated the fact that Tiff wrote about how Valentine's day really came about. I don't like that it was turned into a big commericalized thing only for lovers, when in reality it was made for friends :)
Okay, thats enough babbling for now. I hope no one minds my mind wonderings.

Julie said:

No one minds. :)

Indeed, the wonderings are part of what makes blogging valuable.

Are you aware that there's an emerging field of scholarship surrounding animation and comic book culture? Dr. Wendland is reasearching that area.