Computers Suck!!!!

I'm sitting here in the computer, freezing to death (I don't know where the air is coming from, I think someone has a window open) because my stupid computer has a bunch of viruses on it. My virus protecter lets me know I have them but won't get rid of them (I think it might be outdated and I don't know how to update it). My computer started flipping out this morning so I had to shut it off before it got really bad. There is only one good thing that has come out of it, I can't be distracted by my computer now, which is guess is a good thing. Now I can get my work done. I'm very angry and frustrated with it right now, I just want to pick it up and throw it out the window (kind of ha, I'll fix you attitude). I can't even listen to my music, my CD's or iTunes. This really sucks and I don't know what to do. I e-mailed the IT departement, so hopefully they will be able to help. I just want to cry right now. This has been one of the worst weeks ever (then again there probably have been a lot worse, but my main point is, is that it's going pretty crappy). I really hate computers and life right now. Well, it was nice to vent my frustrations.

Ok, I think I'm being kicked out of the computer lab, better run.

Emily Kasky said:

Sue, I totally agree with you - Computers can really bite. I've been having comp. problems all weekend.

Sorry you're having such a yucky week. Since Terri Schiavo and the Pope died, my week has been really yucky, too.

Suggestions for Sue: Ditch Internet Explorer and use Mozilla Firefox instead. Also, install Spybot Search & Destroy. Both are free.