Taking a Break

For the last week or so I have been majorly procrastinating, but then, who hasn't. I think today it all finally caught up with me, or at least this week anyway. Everything is due within the next few days and I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get things done. As much as I hate the fact that I waited to the last minute to get things done I'm glad that I'm busy for the time being. Also, I have all of the things that I have to do on post-it notes in my room. Its nice to be able to take them down when I finally have something finished. I actually feel like I accomplished something.

I am a little mad though that the computer guy was supposed to come by today to fix my computer and he never showed up, so I wasted 30 minutes that I could have been working. I'm still in the computer lab, I think I will be able to get everything finished and I will be very relieved.

For some reason this month I am trying to blog something everyday, I guess just to see if I can do it, and just because I need to give my blog a little more attention. I think tomorrow or wednesday I will post my report for The Half Skinned Steer, I want to reread it again and do a little research before I do anything.

Now that I have wasted my time, I will get back to work.