Summer Sun

Well, I haven't been on in a long time. I guess I am doing a terrible job as a blogginator. Oh well, I might try to catch up on here every now and then. Right now I am taking two classes (well, technically I am starting the lit class next week on tuesday). I am also taking a speech class. I give my first speech on Wednesday, and I have to say I am a little nervous. In a couple weeks I'm going to Ocean City Maryland. I am so excited, and hopefully this time my friend and I will not be kicked out of the state by a hurricane this time. I'm also hoping that if things go well this summer I am going to send in my application to study abroad in australia for the spring. So far everything is looking up, but I probably shouldn't speak too soon, or I guess I shouldn't count the chickens before they hatch. Oh yeah Karissa, I wanted to tell you that if I do go to Australia to study abroad in the spring I will get a sugar packet for you :)

Hope everyone is having a good summer so far. I will try to up date everyone once in awhile and I might post about the beach if all goes well.

Karissa said:

Awh, hey thanks, Sue! I would love an Austrailian sugarpacket :-) More importantly, I'd love for you to get your wish to study abroad! Good luck, and I'll pray that it works out for you.