Lit Crit Blog Portfolio 2

This is the second blog portfolio for Lit Crit this semester. I found that keeping up with work and commenting on other peoples blogs helped to produce a better portfolio this time around.

Coverage
These are the blogs that I had to do for homework, its not that they weren't important but there are other blogs that I spent a lot more time on.

Plato hated poetry?
I am told I am a monster, therefore I am a monster
Azar Nafisi Lecture

Timeliness
These blogs were on time and had thought put into them.

Revenge is innocent
A whole lot of words
Can't explain everything

Discussion
These are the blogs that I commented on. I wasn't always first in commenting but I was included in the conversation that was going on.

What? He was supposed to be funny! OHHHH!!!!
Come on down, your the next contestant
Creator or Creature?

Depth
For this portion I think I have succeeded in doing better since the last blog portfolio. I spent time reading the text and going through everything that intrigued me in some way, while reading I spent a lot of time looking up words so that I could understand the text.

Taking the writer to a whole new level
Women = Other
You got the wright stuff

Interaction
Once my classmates saw that my blog was working they did finally start commenting on it. I don't have many comments but I did try in some cases to comment back to my classmates comments. Some comments weren't answered but they were helpful.

Starting at the beginning
Psychology just ties everything together
Life's a Dream, not the imitation we thought

Xeno Blogs
I still don't think anyone got any ideas from my blogs. I didn't really write any blogs that influenced my blogs either. Actually I'm not even sure if I even understand what a xeno blog is supposed to be.

Wildcard
I'm going to use my literary terms blog for this. I have been spending a lot of time looking up words I don't understand which usually do help me in the end and I think they help my classmates as well.

More words

Other blog portfolios