DAY 4: Travel & Firenze

DAY 4: TRAVEL AND FIRENZE
• Travel
o I don’t know how we haven’t really lost anyone during traveling. Cecilia and Mo made sure we all made each bus in Roma and all boarded the train and had our seats.
• Hotel Byron
o Was a very nice hotel located closely to everything in Firenze. We were set up in rooms of four and I met my next set of lovely roommates. Lets just say Kandy isn’t the roommate type of person, let alone, have many friend that are girls. I will just say this was an EXPERIENCE :)>

• Pino’s
o Pino’s Sandwiches was were we are lunch the 1st day in Firenze. We as a group decided to not only go back for dinner, but to eat there daily. Pino was wonderful what can I say.

IMG_0677 IMG_0678 IMG_0679 IMG_0680

• Duomo Cathedral in Florence is a magnificent renaissance dome designed by Brunelleschi. This Cathedral was named in honor of Santa Maria del Fiore.

IMG_0484 IMG_0485 IMG_0486 IMG_0487 IMG_0488 IMG_0489 IMG_0492 IMG_0493 IMG_0494IMG_0530 IMG_0531

• Gates of paradise on the Bapthistery are the East Doors they face the Duomo and depict scenes from the Old Testament.

IMG_0490 IMG_0491

5 Responses to DAY 4: Travel & Firenze

1. Cameron Sosh says:

I simply want to tell you that I’m very new to weblog and seriously liked your blog. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful writings. Thanks for revealing your web page.

2. Hey very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also…I’m happy to seek out numerous helpful info right here within the post, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

3. Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

4. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with some to pressure the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.