Vanessa Otero’s Complex vs. Clickbait, Liberal vs. Conservative Media Chart

While reading the Vanessa Otero blog post I was thinking about a discussion I had in my Professional Development class. In that class we were talking about how different news channels will lean left, right or in the middle. I think that this goes along with my previous blog post about how you can have social media feed based on  your own viewpoints. Since the 2016 Presidential election most of these news outlet have changed based on what is going on with the country. A good example of this is that if you are pro President Trump you would want to watch more of FoxNews, if you are don’t like President Trump you would watch CNN. In the graph provided by Otero she has CNN in the middle but since the election I think it has moved a bit towards the Liberal side. You can actually tell by the President’s tweets that he like FoxNews compared to CNN.

I really think this topic is really interesting because even our broadcast news could be bias on a certain side weather it is Liberal or Conservative.

Source: Vanessa Otero’s Complex vs. Clickbait, Liberal vs. Conservative Media Chart

One thought on “Vanessa Otero’s Complex vs. Clickbait, Liberal vs. Conservative Media Chart”